On 1 Dec 2020 at 18:32, Ed Greshko wrote:

From:                   Ed Greshko <ed.gres...@greshko.com>
Subject:                Re: Differences between versions of wine on FC31 and
FC32? 5.19/5.22
To:                     users@lists.fedoraproject.org
Date sent:              Tue, 1 Dec 2020 18:32:15 +0800
Send reply to:          Community support for Fedora users
<users@lists.fedoraproject.org>

> On 01/12/2020 18:30, Michael D. Setzer II via users wrote:
> > Have 5 linux machine at home with 3 on FC32 and 2 on FC31.
> > One of the FC31s is my notebook, and noticed that the wine on the FC32
> > has gone up to 5.22, while the FC31 are at 5.19? Checked the testing
> > repos to see if it might be there, but nothing.
> >
> > Usually, the latest version will get an update, and the other will show up
> > within a couple days?? Just ran updates on machines, so noticed the
> > differences. Never recall it being more than one different...
>
> Well, F31 is EOL.  So, it will no longer get updates.

Just updated notebook to FC32 - took almost 14 hours.
25 minutes to download the 5.4G of the 5008 packages.
After reboot to upgrade
took little over 8 hours for upgrade part
then 4.5 hours for the clean part
and about another .5 hours for the verify and man-db stuff.
Then the reboot and it had to do some things.

So, now have the latest stuff.
Still not clear why an upgrade like this takes so long...

> ---
> The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.

 Michael D. Setzer II - Computer Science Instructor (Retired)
 mailto:mi...@guam.net
 mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
 Guam - Where America's Day Begins
 G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer