On 1/9/2021 4:54 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 09/01/2021 14:20, Temlakos wrote:
On 1/9/2021 12:12 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 09/01/2021 12:53, Temlakos wrote:
I sincerely hope someone can help me with this. This morning, KDE seems to have pushed Plasma 5.20--and the push was incomplete. After I had the
bad sense to force some updates, I found that my SDDM theme was gone,
and I couldn't log on.

Sounds like you forced updates which had dependency issues.

You could enable the updates-testing and update from there and this should resolve the issues you're seeing. You may choose to exclude some packages which aren't related to KDE plasma.  I decided not to
exclude anything.  I've no issues.

---
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.

OK. Tell me again how to enable the updates-testing repo--except that I have to do it in a CLI. The GUI is not available to me until I solve this, but the CLI is.

I see you were already given the answer.

FWIW, it would seem the push has happened.  Not sure if all mirrors are synced.  But a system here
was updated without enabling updates-testing.

---
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.