Hi everybody,

I'm a long time user of Fedora + KDE/Plasma desktop but this has never
worked: sometimes, I want to switch user from a Plasma session, i.e. I
want to open a new Plasma session while the first one still runs in
the background. When I do that, I just get a black screen.

On this laptop, I'm running Fedroa 32 with Plasma and kdm. I also have
the proprietary Nvidia driver from rpmfusion*.

Has anyone ever been able to switch user correctly with Fedora? with
Plasma+kdm? Is it due to kdm, should I use another one?

Thanks in advance,

* removing the proprietary driver is not an option because my children
use the laptop to run Minecraft and it is much smoother with the
proprietary driver and they complain already that they do not have
Windows...