On 07/14/2010 03:54 PM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Smith, Herb<herb.sm...@boeing.com>  wrote:

If you mean in Firefox, "Edit->Preferences->Composition->Spelling tab".
You probably want both the "Check spelling before sending" and "Enable
spell check as you type" boxes checked.

>> I often use the zoom in Firefox, Is there any way to make Firefox remember
>> a default zoom?

I don't think so as each page is rendered according to what the site
says.  From there you can zoom in and out.

>> Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate to the right of the
>> screen when zoomed in? Always using the bottom scrollbar is a pain.

I think the arrow keys do that.  Perhaps a combo of ctrl, alt or meta
with the mouse wheel.