The problem is still not resolved. I was dealing with the
weekend staff at my provider so we'll see if thing areĀ  any better with the weekday staff :)

The strange thing today is that the list administrator flushed the queue this morning and several messages came in but nothing since then.

As far as switching to say Gmail that is something I am definitely considering. I am using my providers main address less and less to try to avoid these problems. I guess the way is to set up a seperate inbox for fedora list mail. I am using imap with Google so that shouldn't be a problem.