People,

Upgrading from:

F33 / Xorg / XFCE

to:

F34 / Wayland / Sway

seems to have caused gphoto2 to stop working (it does not discover any device plugged into a USB port) when I plug in my GoPro Black 4 now. I can't see why Wayland and Sway would make a difference - what else could it be? I used to be able to plug the camera in, see the red light for charging, wait until it was fully charged and the light went out and then push the button to get the USB connection.

I am not 100% sure but the little LCD screen seems to be displaying something different now - a power plug icon plus the USB icon - I seem to remember it was different before but Googling didn't help . .

Any suggestions for debugging would be appreciated!

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades