Hi

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 11:30 PM Ben Cotton wrote:

> In addition to fixing the typo, I also de-indented the "Supported
> Releases" and "EOL Releases" (thus removing the "Old Releases") in the
> navigation bar to help make things more clear.

Quick note:  The gmane link in that page is dead because gmane itself is
unfortunately gone.  I added this page and the link to the wiki years back
but I am not as familiar with the current process for pushing updates.   So
please fix that link.  Might be helpful to also automatically check for
dead links on docs periodically

Rahul