On 1/14/22 03:02, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 1/13/22 16:00, Tim via users wrote:
My experience with Firefox's restore last session feature was only with
multiple tabs, not multiple windows.  I know I can't manually kill
multiple windows and than restart and get them all back, I only get
back the last closed window.  I've discovered that often enough when
I've accidentally opened a new window instead of tab, and accidentally
closed the wrong window.  I don't know how it'll behave when it's been
system killed.

Just in case you didn't know, you can bring back recently closed windows.  The shortcut is ctrl-shift-n.

Thanks.  This is worth knowing when I accidentally close the wrong window.