On 26/04/2022 09:54, Greg Woods wrote:

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 4:42 AM Ed Greshko <ed.gres...@greshko.com> wrote:

    I stick with Bose, Sony, and Panasonic.

However, it does matter which exact product you have, not just whether it is a quality
product or not. For instance, I have a really nice pair of Bose bluetooth headphones.
They sound great, but unfortunately they only work on my Android devices, because they
require use of an app to properly connect. They will not reliably pair with Linux or
Windows. (There is probably an iPhone version of the app too). Same holds for my pair of
Sony "true wireless" earbuds. Sound great, but will not pair with a computer,
require an app.

I did name the product in a subsequent email.  Bose Quiet  Comfort.

--
Did 황준호 die?