On Wed May04'22 05:40:40PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> From: Joe Zeff <j...@zeff.us>
> Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 17:40:40 -0600
> To: users@lists.fedoraproject.org
> Subject: Re: FYI: My book on Podman, preview is available.
>
> On 5/4/22 17:02, Samuel Sieb wrote:
> > Why do you think it's spam?  Daniel is an active part of this community
> > and that sounds like a useful reference.  Most likely not personally
> > useful for me, but I have no problem with a brief post like that.
>
> Because it's a commercial advertisement and doesn't look like it belongs
> here.

I think that given Daniel's contributions to this community, and we can give
him some leeway. This is not a fly-by poster informing us of his (irrelevant)
book, never to be heard from before/after the  post. Perhaps he could have
labeled it "somewhat off-topic" or something, but this is an informational post
of some relevance.

Best wishes,
Ranjan