Generally there is no standard for how anything is encoded/decoded in the bios.

Each vendor does it a slightly different way even on different bios
versions.  You would need a vendor tool that works for the specific
motherboard.

And the bios will have no way to know what is hot-swappable as that is
an external case feature/add-on enclosure.

If you are asking which sata ports are hot swappable, my experience
has been, pretty much all of them can be hot swapped with the right
external enclosure.