On 26/1/23 00:58, Neal Becker wrote:

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 7:14 AM Frederic Muller <f...@cm17.com> wrote:

    On 25/01/2023 17:34, Stephen Morris wrote:
    On 25/1/23 21:25, Frederic Muller wrote:
    On 25/01/2023 17:01, Barry Scott wrote:

    On 25/01/2023 06:30, Frederic Muller wrote:
    Hi!

    It seems i can only stay in Power Saver mode, balanced seems
    to be clickable but quickly reverts to Power Saver and
    Performance is not even clickable.

    Any idea if there is any way to do that 'manually' as my
    laptop is really slow now.
    [...]

    Where do I find the logs?
    Where are you finding the power settings. I'm not using a laptop
    but in KDE in the system settings under Power Management I don't
    seem to have the options you are referring to.

In kde look for "battery and brightness".  I found it under "show hidden icons" on the bottom right, I believe that's called the system tray?
In my kde desktop in F37, in the "Hidden Icons" drop down in the system tray I don't have that option, I have "Power Management" with is the same option as in system settings. Also in the Energy Saving option in Power Management I don't have a screen brightness entry at all. Am I missing a package that should be installed?

regards,
Steve

Fedora Code of
Conduct:https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/