On 2023-02-24 12:46 p.m., GianPiero Puccioni wrote:
On 24/02/2023 15:31, John Mellor wrote:
Ok, I'm anticipating a firestorm of BS responses on this, but here goes
anyway.

We've now had BTRFS as the default filesystem for some time in Fedora.
However, there has been almost nothing done to take advantage of its
capabilities.

Personally, default or not I am not using BTRFS again. I got burned once when I had problem with the / partition and found out that it's nearly impossible to reinstall / without hosing /home too. Never again!
Thats not the fault of the filesystem, but that of a bad choice in a pretty-but-near-useless installer.  Thankfully, F38 is supposed to fix the installer.