On 7/14/23 12:59, Bill Cunningham wrote:
I have the server edition installed and log into firefox and enter https://localhost/wp-admin and I always get there's no such url. https://localhost:9090 works fine for the server edition login. What am I doing or not doing here? I installed one rpm called wordpress and its' dependencies. There was also a wordpress plugin that I did not install. Is anyone familiar with Server Edition wordpress?

It's very unlikely that just installing a package like that is going to work right away. You should probably look at these files:

/etc/httpd/conf.d/wordpress.conf
/etc/wordpress/wp-config.php
/usr/share/doc/wordpress/README.fedora
/usr/share/doc/wordpress/README.fedora-multiuser