Hi,

I have a strange problem, after last night's updates on F38. I am not actually
sure that that is the cause, but I can no longer get Cisco's VPN to work. (I
have to use Cisco's SecureClient because of the more "secure"
2-factor-authentication required to connect: before that, I used OpenConnect
for a long time, and did not have a problem till I was forced to move to
Cisco's version two years ago. I have till date not had any issue with Cisco
either.)

But that last statement in parenthesis only holds till last night. From this
morning, I am unable to connect to Cisco's VPN. After logging in, and going
through 2FA, all of which are successful, I get that:

"Cisco Secure Client was not able to establish a connection to the specified
secure gateway. Please try connecting again." <Close>

which is on top of:

"The certificate on the secure gateway is invalid. A VPN connection will not be
established." <Close>

Things I have tried:

1) Trying on a different machine, with an up to date, F38, I have the same
issue.

2) Using my wife's F37 machine (possibly not very up to date) and I am able to
connect on VPN using the same account, so the issue seems to be with me and F38.

3) Back to my F38 machine, I looked at /var/log/report as the connection was
happening, and got the following, and was wondering if it shows anything that
is fixable.

However turning this file in pegs the message at 62KB (which is over the limit
of 60KB, that I was not aware of and causes the post to be rejected) so I will
send that in the next email.

In the meantime, if you have some ideas on what is going on, please let me know.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan