On Mon, 2023-09-25 at 16:31 +0000, Adam Mercer via users wrote:
> I've been using some of the earlier 115.x builds that showed up for
> F38 wit=
> hout issue. This morning I built 115.2.2, from the F39 source RPM
> using moc=
> k, and so far it's been running without issue...

Well, I might disagree.  Your message was extremely scrambled by the
GPG/PGP process.

What I see is mostly unhandled MIME coming through raw.  Headers in the
message body, mangled body content, undecoded signature MIME content,
then two PGP attachments, etc.

Try again, see if it was just a once off.

--

NB:  All unexpected mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.
I will only get to see the messages that are posted to the list.

The following system info data is generated fresh for each post:

uname -rsvp
Linux 6.2.15-100.fc36.x86_64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu May 11 16:51:53
UTC 2023 x86_64