Dear friends,

From the past week, I have had an issue in that after several hours, some
particular sites become inaccessible to me, and can only be accessed if I use
restart using sudo systemctl restart systemd-resolved.service

What particular  issues cause this? Why did it start a week ago, and has become
quite reliable in its annoyance? (I have to say that when I can no longer
access this site, I am no longer on Cisco SecureClient VPN, which is also one
of the sites which can not be accessed with Cisco SecureClient VPN without
restarting systemd-resolved.service, and the site is my worksite domain).

Happy to file bug reports, and to test different things. I am on a fully
updated F38.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan