I use tigervnc on my 5 machines.

I have it start on each machine using rc.local (rc-local service)
runuser -l USER -c 'vncserver :XX -geometry 1600x845'
USER is the userid to run it on at startup
XX is the Port you want to run in on (02 would be 5902)
geometry is for my notebook, so would vary to what you need.

Other things.
/etc/firewalld/services
[root@setzco services]# cat vnc-server.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<service>
  <short>Virtual Network Computing Server (VNC)</short>
  <description>A VNC server provides an external accessible X
session. Enable this option if you plan to provide a VNC server
with direct access. The access will be possible for displays :0 to :3.
If you plan to provide access with SSH, do not open this option and
use the via option of the VNC viewer.</description>
  <port protocol="tcp" port="5900-5979"/>
</service>

I prefer to use the XFCE desktop with vnc so modify the xstartup

~/.vnc
[root@setzco .vnc]# cat xstartup
#!/bin/sh

# Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
unset SESSION_MANAGER
unset DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
exec  /bin/sh /etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc #   X11/xinit/xinitrc

[ -x /etc/vnc/xstartup ] && exec /etc/vnc/xstartup
[ -r $HOME/.Xresources ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
#vncconfig -iconic &
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop"
&
startxfce4 &
#twm &

You have to start the vncserver locally with user first time to setup
password.

Then you should be able to vnc to machines using
vnc ipaddress:XX

I run 5 machines in room on private network, so didn't setup ssh,
but not a big deal to do it.