On 12/12/23 20:03, Sbob wrote:
Hi;

I'm running Fedora 39, I have installed qemu / libvirt / kvm

I have found many guides on setting up bridged networking but none have worked. Can someone point me to a proper guide?

Thanks in advance
Setting up bridged networking is nowhere near as simple as it was in older versions of Linux. I've just about given up doing it from the command line.

I install cockpit, start the cockpit.socket service, connect to cockpit on port 9090, go to Networking, add a bridge, tell the bridge which interface to add, and it Just Works(TM).

Thomas