On 01/10/2024 08:48 PM, Tim via users wrote:
I didn't choose block sizes, just some partition sizes in bytes on my
systems.  So I'd hope the install routine from the ISO files would make
some tests and choose things wisely (ha ha!) for me.

If memory serves, if you use a custom partitioning scheme during installation, you can select how big each partition is, what file system to use and if you want the partition reformatted and that's it. You don't have any input into such things as the block size unless you partition your drive manually before starting the installation.