Hi Everyone,

I am building a DocBook, which requires Java. Fop is provided by
Fedora. I want to install FOP-Hyphenation provided by fop-hyph.jar.

The problem I have is, I don't know the CLASSPATH to place
fop-hyph.jar. It can be one of several locations provided by Fedora.
Cf.,
<https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/java-packaging-howto/fedora_java_specifics/>
and `alternatives --config java`.

My question is, where can I put fop-hyph.jar so that it is available
to all Java installations provided by Fedora?

(The info below is from Fedora 39 and Fedora's fop. I can't find
relevant reading on 'set_classpath' used by fop. I guess my Google-foo
is off today).

Thanks in advance.

-----

$ echo $CLASSPATH

$ ls -Al $(command -v fop)
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 674 Jul 18  2023 /usr/bin/fop

$ file $(command -v fop)
/usr/bin/fop: a /usr/bin/sh script, ASCII text executable

$ cat $(command -v fop)
#!/usr/bin/sh
#
# Fop script
# JPackage Project <http://www.jpackage.org/>

# Source functions library
if [ -f /usr/share/java-utils/java-functions ] ; then
 . /usr/share/java-utils/java-functions
else
 echo "Can't find functions library, aborting"
 exit 1
fi

# Source system prefs
if [ -f /etc/fop.conf ] ; then
 . /etc/fop.conf
fi

# Source user prefs
if [ -f $HOME/.foprc ] ; then
 . $HOME/.foprc
fi

# Configuration
MAIN_CLASS=org.apache.fop.cli.Main
# Set parameters
set_jvm
set_classpath commons-io batik-all \
 xmlgraphics-commons xml-commons-apis-ext \
 commons-logging fontbox fop
set_flags $BASE_FLAGS
set_options $BASE_OPTIONS

# Let's start