> On 10 Mar 2024, at 19:21, Thomas Cameron <thomas.came...@camerontech.com>
> wrote:
>
> For fora, I have to explicitly remember that I've even posted something
> (which is often a problem due to the ADHD), then open a new browser or tab,
> go to the forum, log in, find my message, and see if there are any responses
> or whatever.

You can set things up to email about a thread you started or replied to that
has activity.

Personally I prefer the forums for a couple of reasons, I can edit out my typos
and thinkos. It formats code and logs nicely.

I am also in the old man camp these days, been using email for ever.

I have a lot of email lists I am subscribed to and read as well.

Barry