Hi,

Does anybody have any ideas how I can diagnose why a system fails to shutdown?. It's running F16 but issuing a poweroff or reboot just causes it to hang during shutdown. I've no idea what's causing it because systemd does a whole bunch of things in parallel. Is there anywhere to produce a list of services that systemd shuts down and their order? I've enable various levels of debugging, but see nothing useful from systemd in the logs, not that it seems to log all that much anyway. Cheers.

--
Ian Chapman.