On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 08:42:17 -0600,
  Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:04:57 -0500
"Gregory P. Ennis" <po...@pomec.net> wrote:

Thanks for posting the bug report.  I have been chasing a problem
with a "ATI Technologies Inc Device 9648"  Do you know if the support
of these types of cards will be incorporated into the Fedora
repositories or are there opensource problems that prohibit their
use.  Maybe we need to come up with an 'opensource' sticker that the
manufacturers can use.

I have no idea about that specific card, but it should be easy to use a
Fedora live media and test it out and see how well it works. ;)

It looks like it is a AMD Radeon HD 6480G.
I believe those are supported by the radeon driver.