On 08/05/2012 04:03 AM, Maurizio Marini wrote:
the topic is not related to this issue, u should use another post  so next
guy asking here the same thing can retrieve it using
google, like this:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=installing+mp3+plugin+fedora

reading here and there, i got that
mp3 is not a free codec, so it is not released with fedora; if u want use
closed codec u should  use unofficial repo like fusion

i do not suggest you to use it if u are not very very familiar with fedora
upgrades: the next upgrade u will have trouble having included rpmfusion and u
will think back to my suggestion

u suggest you to play music with other codec like ogg, it's free

regards
m.

Cool...thanks to all of you for your help. I will be trying any and ALL suggestions offered, and again I apologize if my initial e-mail sounded like a hot-headed i.d. ten "t"....I didn't mean for it to come out like that. Enjoy!

Long Live Fedora!...LoL!

EGO II