I checked my settings.  I was mis-understanding what one of them meant.  Now I
know: "Mail delivery" set to "Disabled" also turns off reception of digests,
too.  I fixed it; I've since received a digest.

By the way, I still receive unwanted messages from "nob...@fedoraproject.org",
though a lot less today.  It was really bad a few days ago.  Could Yahoo e-mail
subscribers' responses to all those "nobody" messages be what caused Yahoo to
bounce messages - based on "fedoraproject.org".

Bill.