Tim wrote:
On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 09:15 -0700, Konstantin Svist wrote:
If you just updated firefox, you may need to reboot the machine - I've
seen stability problems before reboot

Seems a bit extreme, this isn't Windows.  For sure, you quit Firefox and
make sure it's not running at all, after an update.  I've certainly seen
Firefox screw up if I tried to use it while it was still running during
an update.  But I've never had to reboot for it.

Depending on what updates, you may have to rerun ldconfig to get FF looking at the correct libraries. I have to do that after some updates.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>