On 05.06.2013 22:13, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/05/2013 12:48 PM, Mateusz Marzantowicz wrote:
>> Now, I know that 1.2GB is too less for fedup to do it's job. After some
>> cleanup on root partition (in my case /var is on /) I was able to
>> upgrade to Fedora 19.
>>

> If you remember, how much free space did you have when it worked?  It
> might help others to know.

It was something between 4 GB and 5.3 GB. I was also checking  disk
usage during upgrade and I can confirm that after all packages where
downloaded I had about 4 GB of free space on my root partition. I can't
tell how much more of this space was used during whole installation
because it took about 5 hours to upgrade my eeepc and I wasn't that
interested to stay and monitor this.

Mateusz Marzantowicz