Attempted 32-bit F18 XFCE install under 64bit Win7 host and Virtualbox
4.2.12 fails at the disk partitioning screen in anaconda with the error
"Failed to save storage configuration".

It seems I have hit the same scenario as this user
http://oxyphosphate3.rssing.com/chan-3353872/all_p101.html

The "solution" of "installing F17 then using FedUp to upgrade to F18" seems
like a bad joke...

If anaconda is broken, has anybody thought about refreshing the
LiveCD/install cd images??

I have also tried F19 beta, and wanted to select manual partitioning
selecting ext2, but Im unable to get past this screen, I cant even click on
existing partitions and select delete... I click and nothing happens...
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1414/aey.png

this has to be one of the most brain-damaged installers Ive seen...
FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell