Hello,

I'm experiencing system hangs and kernel oops on Fedora 19. Everything
happens when I restart guest system inside qemu/kvm container. My system
becomes unstable on kernel 3.9.5 and totally hangs on 3.9.6 and later.
It happens just after guest OS (latest stable Debian Linux) shows grub
boot menu. I sometimes see text console with kernel oops message on my
bare hardware but never had time or will to write it down on paper.

I can't provide more details right now, because nothing gets written to
system logs (serious oops?). Besides this issues all other pieces of my
box are working perfectly.

I need some instrumentation and guidance finding what is exactly going
wrong.

Mateusz Marzantowicz