On 07/09/2013 01:49 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> On 7/9/2013 10:19 AM, Matthew J. Roth wrote:
>>
>> I agree completely.  Harald's posts are among the best on this list
>> in terms of
>> their technical content.  It's more disruptive that they're out of
>> sequence due
>> to moderation than that his tone can sometimes come across as
>> aggressive.
>>
>> If people don't like his posts they can stop reading them.  However,
>> anyone who
>> wants to read them is stuck putting them back into the proper order.
>> It's my
>> opinion that for the overall good of the list Harald should *not* be
>> moderated.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Matthew Roth
>> InterMedia Marketing Solutions
>> Software Engineer and Systems Developer
>
> I agree as well ... not only for the overall good of the list but the
> overall good of Harald
>
> Paul
As someone who's been a bit "put off" by some of Harald's replies to my
inquiries here, I still wouldn't feel right knowing he was booted off
the mailing list, and even if sometimes he comes across as being a bit
abrasive, or rude, it's his INFORMATION that proves more valuable. I may
never meet him face-to-face, and we may always "agree-to-disagree"...but
truth is truth, and the truth is...Harald has helped me get past some
SERIOUS issues with F17 & F18. So maybe give him the proverbial
"slap-on-the-wrist" and let him go on his merry 'ole way?...

Cheers!

EGO II