On Thursday, August 22, 2013 01:55:26 PM Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 08/22/2013 01:18 PM, Martin S wrote:
> > Where should that file be place to be run at startup?
>
> My guess (and it's only that) is that you should create
> gpg-agent.service and enable it.  Either that, or invoke the script from
> /etc/rc.local, after making sure that rc.local.service is enabled.  Of
> course, ICBW.

OK, tried both.
There is no gpg-agent.service, so I tried enabling rc.local instead. And got
the following.

[root@dragon mskjoldebrand]# systemctl enable rc-local.service
The unit files have no [Install] section. They are not meant to be enabled
using systemctl.
Possible reasons for having this kind of units are:
1) A unit may be statically enabled by being symlinked from another unit's
   .wants/ or .requires/ directory.
2) A unit's purpose may be to act as a helper for some other unit which has
   a requirement dependency on it.
3) A unit may be started when needed via activation (socket, path, timer,
   D-Bus, udev, scripted systemctl call, ...).

/Martin S