On 17.11.2013 00:09, EGO.II-1 wrote:
> I know this is going to sound crazy to the die-hard people in here, but
> someone asked me.....and I was unable to provide an answer.....so here
> goes: How DO you "add/Remove software in Fedora now? it would seem that
> there's no way to do it unless you know the package name and do it from
> the terminal?

YUM or DNF is the best option but as you've already mentioned yum must
know package name. After all it's not that hard and it's easier when you
use bash completion to see the exact package name. You can also use
gnome-software to browse and manage applications on your system. I can't
tell if it's usable but it looks promising.

Mateusz Marzantowicz