On 12/02/13 08:02, David wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> Your questions and posts have nevrr bothered me. Nor have I seen any
> complaints until recently.
>
> If I was you? I would ignore the jerks and continue on.  \You have a
> good day.

I'm not annoyed either, but I would refrain from calling other list members
"jerks".

However, I could see how posts/clients which strip out the References: headers
are annoying.  While they don't totally "break" the thread in that some (most)
clients will display them with the messages of the same Subject:.  However,
with clients such as T-Bird it places messages indented based on the
thread the rely is paired with.  This is lost when References: is removed.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts