The past week or so I have been having trouble with my Cinnamon desktop on Fedora 19. The panel is not loading, and it **seems** like the wallpaper is also not loading, although because I run 2 gdesklets, the proper background can be seen on them. The rest of the screen is black except for the desktop icons. Once in a while if I logon to Cinnamon 3 or 4 times in a row the desktop will come up properly but other times it refuses to load properly. I also run Mate and XFCE desktops and I am wondering whether there is a conflict somewhere.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Your mail is being read by tight-lipped
NSA agents who fail to see the humor in Doctor