On 12/18/2013 05:20 PM, Dennis Kaptain wrote:
Mate is a fork of Gnome2. I use it and like it a lot.

This is selectable at install?  I will most likely try again tomorrow...

2013/12/18 Robert Moskowitz <r...@htt-consult.com <mailto:r...@htt-consult.com>>

    On 12/18/2013 04:21 PM, Dan Thurman wrote:
    On 12/18/2013 01:07 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
    On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:42:35 +0100
    bitlord wrote:

    (just as example), but probably should have some fallback solution on
    NONgnome-shell desktops
    I'm pretty sure it does. When I run GTK apps under FVWM, they actually
    get buttons in the app itself where they belong.*Yet another reason
    to run as far away from Gnome as possible.*
    1+

    I am getting so close to pulling the plug on gnome.  Just getting
    too hard to use with a mouse and keyboard.

    would like to get back to something close to gnome 2. Like I still
    have on my Centos boxes.

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26