On 12/20/2013 10:32 PM, "Germán A. Racca" wrote:

On f17 I can move a window or dialog box by holding down <alt> and
<left mouse> and moving the window where I want.  This is very
valuable on reduced screen devices where fixed dialogs don't fix all
on the screen.

I cannot get this to work on f20.

I recall some mention somewhere in the installation instructions that
a minimum of 800x640 was required for install, but that reduce screen
sizes were supported after install.

How do I enable this feature?

It works, kind of for gnome-tweak-tool but only if I do it near the top,
just below the title bar.  Wierd.

There is an option in gnome-tweak-tool: Windows -> Window Action Key and then select Alt. Good luck!

Ah. thanks that seems to work. I only need it for the Asus. Not my Lenovo.