On Mar 19, 2014, at 5:05 PM, Erik P. Olsen <epod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First thing I did after getting the PC was to format the disk.

With what? How?

> Will do. It may be left over from previous testing in which case it is linux
> drives. I thought though that anaconda had removed them.

You have to be really explicit with anaconda to get it to remove existing data.
Through the default/guided/automatic path, it's only possible through the
Reclaim Space dialog by clicking either Delete All. Or individually clicking on
partitions and marking them for deletion.

In customize/Manual Partitioning, it's less obvious because usually these other
partitions appear in a collapsed submenu titled either with the name of the
prior Fedora version; or Unknown. So you have to open that up and individually
delete each item (there is a short cut in the resulting dialog to delete all,
which doesn't always delete everything under Unknown).

Chris Murphy