On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 08:28:00AM -0300, Martín Marqués wrote:
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/openssl-1.0.1e-37.fc20.1
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/openssl-1.0.1e-37.fc19.1
> Why did we get so behind this? I was expecting the upgrade to be
> available by now (I was able to upgrade some Debian servers already 8
> hours ago).

Debian was super-fast. Having been up most of the night working on this with
a number of other people, I think I have a pretty good handle on saying that
we were as fast as possible with our processes and procedures. If you think
we should be faster, I encourage you to get involved in making that happen.
The Fedora Security SIG is
  <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Security>

--
Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mat...@fedoraproject.org>