On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 14:40:07 PM +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> One "silly" question.....
>
> What version of Fedora are you running.....  I found a message on the mailing
> lists back in 2010 which, from a reliable source, indicated....

this is happening on an F17 box. It **is** scheduled to be moved (full
reinstall, not update) to F20 in a couple of weeks, but for reasons
not really relevant here it has to stay F17 until then :-(

Marco

> >  > > kde packagers received a request to consider shipping systems with a
> >  > > higher (default) value of
> >  > > /proc/sys/fs/inotify/max_user_watches
> >  > > to allow for a better experience for noticing changes (notably when
> >  > > using nepomuk indexing of content in users' homedir).
> >  > >
> >  > > The suggested value was something like 524288 (seems the default on f13
> >  > > is 8192).
>

> --
> Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts
> --

M. Fioretti http://mfioretti.com                   http://stop.zona-m.net

software is used *around* you