On 08/06/2014 12:26 AM, JD wrote:
On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Robert Moskowitz <r...@htt-consult.com> wrote:
On 08/05/2014 11:50 PM, JD wrote:
Install liveusb-creator-3.12.0-1.fc20.noarch.rpm

and create a launch icon for it on the desktop (if you  like)
and launch it from there.
It will prompt you for the source of the ISO file
and will ask you for the destination, if there is more than
one usb drive target.

I have used it without fail !!!

Great, but I do not have an ISO file.  I laboriously built the card starting
with a xzcat through configuring stuff after the 1st boot. So I guess the
first step is how to make an ISO of the existing drive...

Fine.
Visit

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/20/Images/armhfp/

and download the compressed image you prefer,
and when liveusb asks you for the file, point it to the
one you downloaded.
Since I do not have ARM, I have never used these images.

You are missing a key point here.  I already downloaded the F21 image from

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?state=all&view=tree&method=appliance&order=-id

I then build the first SD. Do first boot, get through the 'things that work'. NOW I want to clone the card so I can test the things that I have not figured out yet and can easily go back to a clean point with out going all the way back to the downloaded image and all the steps involved to get to my 'clean point'.

So I have a working SD that has LOTS of changes from the image. This is what I want to clone.