On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Matthew Miller  wrote:

> If the thread goes off the rails and outside of the scope of
> "community assistance, encouragement, and advice" — not to mention the
> Friends foundation — that's a different story.

I would suggest that the thread is off the rails long time back and not
enforcing the list guidelines and keeping the list on topic leads to us,
unable to point our own users to the list for help because they have to
wade through rants.  A similar problem already plagued the #fedora IRC
channel before more people stepped in.  I along with several others spend
hours every week on moderation in Ask Fedora to keep the content focused on
helping users.  I think the results are pretty clear.

Rahul