> I need to run a tftp server.  I have installed it on a F21 notebook.  I
> see basic starting instructions at:
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/20/html/Installation_Guide/ch13s05s03.html
>

> How do I control what directory it is using?  The README.secure talks

Have you read its man page?  I found 2 online, one for Linux, one for
BSD.  Both explain that by default it starts in /etc/xinetd.d, but that
it takes a list of directories to use, where you can put files.  Also it
has a -s option to change the default root location.   RTFM

Because I did not install it, I can't tell you if it creates a
configuration file in /etc/sysconfig for it or not, but I would look
there.  It usually runs as a part of xinetd, but it *can* be configured
to run without it.

> that....
>
> Besides the basic instructions to start the server, I know I have to
> open the udp port in firewalld.  But I want to know what directory it is
> using so I can put the config file there to download.

/etc/services lists 69 as the usual tftp port.  It also mentions 1818
for etftp and 3713 for tftp over tls.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjch...@verizon.net