Hi All

Using FreeBasic with Geany 1.27 and having difficulty getting the user1=myspecialword to work. I have copied the filetypes.freebasic to ~/.config/geany/filedefs and edited it there.

From my reading on the FreeBasic forum I saw that the colouring of user1 is controlled by word3. The filetypes.freebasic suggest editing colours in the colorscheme .conf file.
There wasn't a file there, but copying alt.conf there made no change at all.

If I add my word to the [keywords] then it gets high lighted, but I want separate colours for
the user1 keywords.

Can someone please suggest what the problem is.

Regards