Le 12/10/2016 à 21:47, Jerry DeLisle a écrit :
> Hi all,
> The text box use to go black text on red background when text not found.
> I just upgraded to Fedora 24.
> Now the text goes to white on white and can not see it. If I backspace
> to a substring that is found it comes back.
> Is there a place to configure these colours? at least until a fix comes
> out on F24

It's fixed in the development version, and some distros backported the
fix (e.g. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=835370).

It's fairly easy to apply the same fix locally, you just need that part:

You may edit the system version of geany.gtkrc, or edit your user's

Or change to some other desktop theme, anything respecting the
background color.

Users mailing list