On 2018-01-21 10:18 AM, Frank Lanitz wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 17:30:34 -0800
Matthew Brush <mbr...@codebrainz.ca> wrote:

It relies on a library version that is not supported anymore (older
libdevhelp), as well as it uses an outdated version of the WebKit
library for GTK+. It needs a fair bit of updating to bring it to using
supported libraries and supporting GTK+ 3. As I don't personally use
this plugin anymore, I wanted to see if there are others who do, or who
might be interested in becoming the maintainer (and updating the code).

I'm using it from time to time currently with Gtk2.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in working on bringing it up to date with Gtk3 and newer libdevhelp, would you?

Regards,
Matthew Brush