Le 14/02/2018 à 23:01, Lex Trotman a écrit :
> The terminal inside Geany is a library compiled into the application,
> its not possible to change it, sorry.  Perhaps the OP could try
> changing the fonts to make it more readable.

If the OP's question is about the external terminal, it can be
configured in the preferences.  However, konsole is a little tricky
IIRC, as it doesn't has the same option meaning as the de-facto standard
xterm.  Anyway, it should be possible to get it to work with the
appropriate options anyway I guess, just a matter of making sure to use
the right ones.

Cheers,
Colomban