On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 07:22, Georg Klingenberg
<georg.klingenb...@travedsl.de> wrote:

> on my Windows (10 newest) 1.37 never crashed but loading a project takes a
> very long time;

Nothing has changed other than a startup crash on new installs.

But none of the regular contributors use Geany on windows 10 much so
if you don't report your issues it with how to reproduce and
measurements of how much its slower then we won't know and will have
no way of fixing it.  Simply going back to the previous version
silently is doing yourself and others a disservice.

> if that is the future then please keep 1.36 on the project..

See the website, releases back to 1.27 are still on the downloads.

Cheers
Lex