Greetings to all,

Posting this to request that the Povray lexer be added back into Geany if possible. Currently, there are two editors I know of that have support for the Povray SDL coded into them, Scite and the bundled editor for the Windows version of Povray. For me, the first is a bit too spartan and the second, being on Windows which I haven't used in years, isn't an option.

I looked into compiling the source for Geany myself but it appears the Povray lexer code is not included with the source.

I use Geany for a number of other coding projects and it would be wonderful to add Povray along as well.

Thanks for your time and consideration.