On 2021-09-09 4:28 a.m., Chris wrote:
Is there a way to change the PHP $ variable symbol to a different colour. My eyesight isn't the best and also I'm dyslexic, so I tend to struggle a bit with the likes of $STOP,  $TOP, $$STEP Etc. I prefer to use a lot of capitalized variable names as they are clearer to read. I have set up my personal Geany colour scheme, but I just can't find where to change the $ colour. Any help will be great :)

Many thanks,

Chris.
I created my own font with things like a much bigger $ sign, 1lI! clearly distinguishable, and a few other changes like a bigger comma.